Working for Hochiki Europe
At Hochiki Europe we believe that our customers deserve the best, both in terms of the manufactured product, but also the service we offer. We know that our people are key to our ongoing success and we recognise and value the contribution that our teams make. In return we are able to offer full and rewarding careers, competitive benefits and great opportunities in a supportive and dynamic environment.
Responsible to the Marketing Manager for the design generation of marketing communications material, including printed and digital media, exhibition stand graphics, technical support material for internal and external customers, product imagery and video production/animation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation of advertising artwork for both print and digital media.
- Creation, production and maintenance of sales catalogues, brochures, product data sheets, sales/training presentation material and co-branded literature for customer network.
- Liaising with print companies to obtain quotes, place orders and provide print-ready artwork and generally manage print projects, start-to-finish.
- Production and editing of video content for promotion/training purposes
- Production of product photography and 3D images
- Liaison with Sales staff to improve/update technical literature.
- Other graphic design work as and when required.
- Managing the company’s image library.
- Creating and maintaining customer training programs in-conjunction with Technical Support Department.
- Providing design support for satellite Hochiki offices, when required.
- Providing support for exhibitions.
- General housekeeping and version control of all documents in library.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of Hochiki. In addition to this, you will possess the following:
- Essential: GCSE grade C in English and Mathematics
- Desirable: Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Essential: Graphic design within a B2B (business to business) environment
- Desirable: Graphic design for a manufacturer, preferably within the electronics sector
- Essential: Graphic Design best practice for print and digital
- Desirable: Fire or Security industry knowledge
- Essential: Computer literate with knowledge of Windows operating system, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Desirable: SAP Business 1, experience with 3D Modelling (Keyshot or similar), Photography, Adobe AfterEffects (animation)
- 3D Modeling
- Adobe Creative Suite
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'