Here at Interaction, we are delighted to represent a very successful and expansive independent On-line retailer. My client are looking for a highly creative designer to join their team to grow their portfolio of quirky fashion designs. You may have an extensive portfolio already or a graduate looking to go straight into the industry. My client are a small independent company so you will enjoy great autonomy in creative design.
Key duties include:
- Working with directors to research and develop new design ideas
- Creating new designs via Illustrator/Photoshop and other design packages
- Optimising designs for printing
- Mocking up designs using Photoshop templates
- Working with the Marketing team to create web elements and other artwork where required
- Any other duties that are required
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Software is essential - mainly Photoshop and Illustrator.
Educated to degree level is preferable but your ideas and portfolio will be more essential.
Ability to work independently as well as a team
A real passion for Men's quirky fashion.
Interest in Gaming, Films, TV, Sports are also highly relatable
The role is available on Monday to Friday in a great environment and culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job