We’re looking for a superstar designer to join us on our mission to provide the world’s best web-to-print and marketing engagement software. We’re a close-knit, sociable team who are extremely hard working, supportive and ambitious. We’re looking for an individual with tonnes of creativity to produce outstanding designs primarily for web but also someone who will be comfortable designing for print.
You’ll be working on internal and external projects so you’ll get the best of both worlds, working with our clients as well as developing the Infigo Software brand. Below are a few examples of what you can expect to work on:
- Designing client websites. You will be comfortable taking the process from concept to completion, from creating sketches and wireframes to collaborating with the front-end development team to create the finished design.
- Design beautiful and original retail products to be added to our web-to-print library, including personalised packaging, greeting cards, posters, clipart, mugs, business stationery and more.
- Create beautifully branded designs for Infigo Software including brochures, flyers, magazine adverts, emails, large-scale exhibition artwork, one-off promotional items, social media and blog post imagery.
- Helping to develop and shape the Infigo Software brand, contributing to the ongoing development of the brand guidelines.
- Carrying out Ad hoc design tasks required.
You’ll ideally have a degree in graphic design or a design-related subject (or relevant background). Whether you’re a recent graduate or have a few years of experience under your belt, we welcome all levels of applicants.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Knowledge of Sketch or Adobe XD.
- A real passion for design, keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Serious skills when it comes to both print and digital design.
- Exceptional UI design skills and a strong understanding of UX.
- Strong team player who can collaborate well with developers and marketers.
- Ability to work creatively within brand guidelines.
- Curious and determined, there will be nothing you can’t do if you put your mind to it!
Nice to have’s (don’t let these put you off, we’re just being greedy):
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An understanding of animation and video editing tools.
A little bit about us:
Infigo Software Ltd is a leader in innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing industries. We have over 7 years of experience helping clients to maximize their brand opportunities and advance their businesses into new markets. With our Catfish suite of products, clients can deliver new revenue opportunities, exciting personalisation services and greater brand control.
Want to join the team?
Please send us your CV and portfolio with CREATIVE18 as the subject line and don’t forget to let us know why you’d be perfect for the job!
Applicants that do not include a portfolio will not be considered.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design