Creative Designer - Kemble
Creative Designer - Kemble
Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd (O&CC) is the largest outdoor retailer in the UK, with a combined turnover of £210m. Comprising of the well-known high street brands Snow+Rock, Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, and Runners Need, we’re a team of passionate outdoor enthusiasts operating nationwide and online. We are proud to be specialists with each fascia having its own identity supported by one central back office. By providing the best kit and expert advice, we want to help as many people as possible enjoy their time outside to the full.
As Creative Designer you will responsible for design and artworking of retail marketing communications material in-line with the O&CC brand identities, brief and given deadline, your role will cover the following areas: -
Design & Artwork:
- Create and develop design projects, in-line with the brand style through to final artworking on marketing collateral. This will include Creative campaigns, large format POS, DM, Leaflets, Mailers and Press Ads. Needs to demonstrate the ability to take on day-to-day marketing requirements as well as larger scale retail campaigns. A consistent and creative approach to design is key - ensuring outgoing collateral is cohesive
Planning & Managing workflow:
- Liaise with the Lead Designer, Studio Trafficker and key internal staff to manage the workflow of marketing collateral to ensure that projects and jobs are effectively delivered to the given brief and deadline. Update and inform key project coordinators on any issue regarding time scales, briefing, systems and production.
Processes and Structure:
- Ensure that processes are followed throughout the job cycle and ensure that all collateral is correctly archived. Liaise with other team members to deliver an effective creative hub that the collateral can be accessed from.
Artwork & Supply:
- The ability to artwork collateral to print ready standards; typesetting, formatting and colour correcting if required. Provide correct print ready formats to external suppliers and help to problem solve any issues that may arise.
The successful candidate will be working within the Creative Studio and production team and will have Demonstrable experience of:
- Mac hardware, OS, file formats and digital transfer methods
- Knowledge of the print and digital production process
- Adobe Creative suite skills and layout experience
- A good understanding of how to apply brand styling and consistency guidelines
- A creative flair is essential ideally with advanced Photoshop knowledge
- Good design and layouts skills - attention to detail is imperative
- Attention to detail and artistic flair
- Great reporting skills throughout the design process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"