The Creative Design Lead will work in conjunction with the Pursuit Coach, Pursuit Lead and Communications Specialist to develop compelling and differentiated Bid/Proposal materials for our largest and most strategic opportunities.
The Creative Design Lead will design and develop all visual elements of client proposals, presentations and related business development materials across multiple mediums, as part of our Pursuit Centre of Excellence.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
• Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with senior partners regarding the visual display of information; ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then re-articulate visual options that enhance/clarify audience understanding
• Design, format and layout proposals and related materials (print and digital) to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content and distinguish the Deloitte in the marketplace
• Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to, and supports, the Deloitte brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging
• Ability to effectively guide pursuit teams and other pursuit management professionals on effective visual presentation and style
• Exercise judgment and project management skill to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress
• Demonstrate leadership and teamwork through active participation of on-site coordination of deliverables in time-sensitive situations in collaboration with pursuit managers, editors, client service teams and regional resources
• Capture new media needs and scope required services as needed
• Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines
• Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
This opportunity may require travel outside of London on an exception basis (less than 25% of the time).
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
• 5-8+ years of related work experience in marketing, communications or business development preferred
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
• Advanced user of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator for print and digital output
• Experience and proficiency in producing other digital forms of communication and presentation desirable (including UI/UX, AR, video production, mini sites]
• Willingness and ability to create an elegant, designed "feel" in programs such as PPT and Word that were not written primarily as design vehicles [this is too consultant speak for me - what does this mean?]
• Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design
• Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines
• Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
• Proficiency with project management skills and methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Requisition code: 171777
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'