Based in our London office, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with the chance to progress. You will ideally have a degree in marketing, CIM or a similar qualification and experience in the IT industry is desirable.
This is a hands-on, varied creative design role for the right candidate, in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Working closely with the Bids and Marketing Department, the Creative Design Assistant will be responsible for producing stunning, high-end and engaging documentation. Working alongside the Bid team, you will be supporting them in delivering pitch-winning proposals, advising them on the best solutions to make an impact on the company's various bids. The Marketing department require design, collateral production and campaign support.
The main focus of the role will be on graphics creation and development, transferring written content into compelling graphics, presenting our bid messaging with engaging and influential visuals.
The successful candidate will also support (when required) the broader effort to submit excellent proposals, which could include elements of project management, capture planning, writing, editing and governance.
- Produce high-quality proposals and presentations and generate well-designed templates, utilising a creative flair within an establish corporate brand
- Take part in various projects and activities in support of the Marketing team, while gaining exposure to a wide variety of company functions
- Provide graphic support
- Able to tell a visual story
- Able to employ excellent aesthetics, push the boundaries of PowerPoint/InDesign
- Source imagery and creative visual elements as required
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have excellent design skills
- Have a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and all Microsoft tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to deal effectively and appropriately with staff at all levels within the company
- Be proactive and resourceful
- Be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks while under pressure
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects with time-critical deadlines - not a strictly nine to five role - an understanding that the deadline has to be met and this requires some flexibility as to hours worked
- A keen interest in delivering material that gives a visually appealing account of the Redstone brand, skills and experience
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not had a response from us within 20 working days then please assume your appliccation has been unsuccessful on this occassion.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job