Creative Content Strategist - Digital Agency - London - £60,000
A world leading digital comms agency who provide social strategy, content expertise and ideation to some of the world’s best-known brands. They’re experts in creative content, insights, strategy, social media, sponsorship, mobile and events working with the entertainment, automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology sectors.
We are looking for a Creative Content Strategist to join their growing content and creative team. As a senior, high profile person within the team, you will take a lead role critical to the growth and success of this dynamic, growing sector of the business. This role will enable you to shape the direction of key clients, by providing inspiring and insightful content strategies that will power brilliant digital & socially- led creative ideas, working with the wider EMEA team.
This key role will cover a range of high profile clients. We’re looking for someone who can use their creative strategy skills, founded on strong social / content analytics and listening and resulting in meaningful insights, in order to provide robust, inspiring & original creative content strategies, to fuel creative development.
Working within a highly dynamic, fast paced industry the work they do, and the blend of skill sets are ever changing; from live social broadcasting, dynamic creative optimisation or social influencer strategies, a senior practitioner like this can spot the opportunities and articulate why a fresh idea or innovation is great for a client’s business how we activate it and what it will achieve for them.
Managing a team that includes two direct reports across the social and content disciplines you will have experience in helping manage, nurture and grow a small team with a range of specialist skills.
Your role will use the latest social data tools to help develop innovative social and creative ideas all the way through to implementation and measurement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using a range of social listening & analytics tools to draw out key insights & implications
- Writing clear, articulate presentations that can sell strategies, ideas, innovation and opportunities for our current and future clients
- Developing creative content strategies and calendars across multiple channels and format - from written word to moving image.
- Working with Creative Teams, providing clear guidance in creative development, based on your strategies
- Being client-facing and building trust & belief in your recommendations.
- A desire to expand your skillsets and abilities across the digital content spectrum
An inquisitive streak for new platforms, ideas, data, insights and solutions, identifying and shaping new opportunities based upon trends and ideas
Passionate about all digital environments, including social channels, and brand content and constantly researching and sharing the latest news & ideas
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in providing digitally-led creative content strategies (ideally across multiple countries).
- Ability to brief social intelligence executive to provide the right social & content insights necessary to write your exceptional strategies.
- Have the ability to brief creative team with your inspiring creative content strategy, guiding them to great creative concepts that answers the client challenge.
- Great Microsoft Office Skills (PPT. etc), Social Analytics and listening tools and social CMS platforms.
- Creative Strategy
- Microsoft Office