Welcome to the world’s first lifestyle insurance company.
Our client helps businesses to love their people and provides life insurance, wellbeing and rewards in one simple app.
If you want to work in a fast-growing startup backed by VCs and on a big mission - look no further!
Do you enjoy creating content that adds value?
Creating content is a marketing opportunity to impart the values and share the company's ethos with the wider community. There will be amazing potential to grow and develop, as the early team members will report directly to the COO and will have the opportunity to grow a team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong academics from a top university
- Experience in a high pressure environment - that could be at work or in university
- A deep passion to work in a startup - with all the challenges that entails!
- Incredible attention to detail - you will probably be the type who noticed every typo on lecture slides and never missed a full stop
- An open attitude and willingness to learn - are you someone who is ready to put their hands up and admit what they don’t know - rather than winging it?
- A fun / quirky side - do you have have joie de vivre?
- A big heart - you might be the kind of person that strangers start telling their life story to on the tube or the one all your friends can rely on when they have something to talk about
- A desire to be a part of a mission driven business - you would be expected to buy into the vision of helping people live longer, happier, healthier lives.
Skills / qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree
- Great writing
- Fluency with technology and able to understand quickly how to use new software / apps
- Experience with CRM systems / intercom a plus
- £20k - 25k depending on experience
- The potential of options in the business
- Yoga , HIIT and mindfulness sessions in the office
- Beer and Pizza on Thursday evenings
- Breakfast and fresh fruit in the mornings
- Artisanal coffee
- Office dogs
- Content Management