Idenna Creative is offering an exciting opportunity to a talented creative copywriter. The core responsibility would be to tell compelling & topical stories, via a range of multimedia platforms including social media, editorial, PR & email.
Idenna Creative is offering an exciting opportunity to a talented and versatile Graduate to join their creative and dynamic team of awesome copywriters, graphic designers, filmmakers and media magpies. The core responsibility would be to tell compelling and topical stories, via a range of multimedia platforms, for local and national businesses and organisations. The role would also comprise of fantastic account management, managing multiple projects for clients and ensuring all deadlines are met and expectations excelled.
- Spot newsworthy stories from within a range of clients businesses and organisations.
- Determine the best way to tell that story, via a range of platforms including print, online and broadcast, in-line with client briefs.
- Produce creative copywriting and content for multiple clients and projects, working and coordinating with other members of the team.
- Account Management - effectively managing multiple accounts and projects for a variety of clients.
- Taking ownership of briefs and translating them into successful, marketable ideas.
- Project manage larger campaigns to ensure quality and timeliness of delivery.
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing and new clients.
- Light creative design work as necessary.
Nature of work undertaken:
Our work is fast-paced and exciting with lots of room for creative input. This role would be ideal for someone with copywriting and journalistic skills who enjoys working on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be a natural and effective consultant who listens well, takes a competent brief, is thorough, organised, communicates well and is comfortable owning and developing creative ideas and projects.
Their skill-set will deliver excellent and impactful copywriting and content, and a thorough understanding of media production techniques including PR, social media, website copy, email marketing, blogging and editorial.
You should enjoy meeting new people and businesses, take an active interest in their business and account managing their creative and production work. This is an unusual opportunity to get involved with a creative agency in a rapid growth curve and shape its future. The Idenna team is vibrant and driven to produce the very best content - while having great fun in the process.
Idenna will be pleased to welcome the right candidate to the team on a temporary three month contract with a view to becoming a permanent member of the team. Further training and support will be provided.
Essential and desirable requirements and skills:
- Degree level qualification
- A strong passion for all things digital
- Excellent copywriting skills for different platforms including press release, blogs, websites, film scripts, social media campaigns and email marketing
- Account and Project Management - the capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Fantastic communication, people skills and attention to detail
- Awareness and understanding of social media platforms, and the uses of social for marketing
- Ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suit a range of clients and industries
- Ability to work on a variety of projects both with the team and independently
- Tenacity, strong moral compass, self awareness and a good sense humour
- Full clean driving licence, as the job might require you to visit and meet with a range of clients
- Presenting skills
- Demonstrable project management ability
- Ability to audit and understand data
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite - In design, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Audition, Dreamweaver, Flash and Microsoft packages
Idenna is a full service, creative digital media house that believes in storytelling to deliver marketing, advertising, PR, social and communications content. We work with our clients to help develop and produce a compelling story. We produce all our content in-house, from copywriting to film production, social media and web design. Why stories? Because they create simple human connections, people love and learn from them. They always have and always will.
We are open, honest, fair, professional, unconventional, courageous and fun in everything we do. We pride ourselves in listening well and providing effective marketing solutions for clients whether as a long term partner or on short term projects. We’re particularly proud of our team - we make a point of ensuring there are just great characters achieving their potential, doing what they love, where they love. Based in Cornwall, we create world-class content in a constantly evolving digital landscape.
We love Idenna, the brand we’re building together and central to that is our character, our culture and values. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, ambitious and vibrant individual to join an exciting community of creative thinkers who love what they do!
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website
- Communication Skills
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job