Creative Content Coordinator
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch break
Excellent salary package and benefits
Office Angels Northampton are proud to be supporting a global, award winning organisation in recruiting a creative content coordinator to work within their established marketing communications team based in their modern offices in Northampton. With sites all over the world and an enviable portfolio of clients and sectors that they work in, now is a great time to join this business.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Working within the wide communications Team to develop creative content
- Writing and editing in-house publications, case studies, speeches and articles
- Day to day management of PR agencies, ensuring they work within deadline and budget, to meet/exceed KPIs
- Collating and analysing covering media coverage and reporting
- Working with agencies to develop considered, engaging proposals across key areas of responsibility
- Identifying where appropriate, opportunities to raise the profile and secure sponsorship or representational opportunities
- Strong collaboration and co-operation with wider teams to develop and approve communications materials and source ideas and concepts for communication channels
- Administrative duties include, but not limited to: media scanning and database updates
- Adhere to all company policies , procedure and business ethic codes
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities which may be reasonably required such as attendance at overseas training, meetings or events as directed
- Follow and maintain company and team objectives and KPIs
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience in a similar creative writing role
- Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good relationship skills
- Enthusiasm , drive and energy
- Digital / social media knowledge
- Graduate with relevant degree
Is this the job you've been waiting for?....
Please call the office on and ask for Lisa Twiselton if you have any further questions, but if you just can't wait and you know you're the perfect applicant please apply right now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"