Creative Content Assistant Apprentice Level 3 Apprenticeship
Creative Content Assistant Apprentice (Level 3 Apprenticeship)
Bainbridge, near Leyburn, North Yorkshire
We are the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority, an organisation that protects, enhances, and promotes the immense beauty, wildlife, and character of the Yorkshire Dales.
Set against expansive heather moorland tops, each valley has its own distinct charm, from crags and pavements to an underground labyrinth of caves.
We are now looking for a Creative Content Assistant Apprentice to join our team for an 18-month apprenticeship
- Salary of £175.75 per week
- Local government pension
- Employee discounts on various goods and services
- Technology scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Generous leave entitlement
- Training for specialist qualifications
This is an amazing opportunity to take your first steps towards a rewarding career, working to protect some of England’s most outstanding landscapes and wildlife.
Gaining a myriad of experience, you will learn from seasoned professionals to develop your skills and obtain a nationally recognised level 3 qualification that is equivalent to A-Levels.
What’s more, by the end of the placement, you will have immeasurably improved your job prospects and employability through hands-on experience and a qualification to back it up.
As the Creative Content Assistant Apprentice, you will take on an exciting Level 3 apprenticeship scheme where you will learn how to develop and create amazing content that can be used across a variety of media.
Working closely with the Web and Social Media Officer, you will have the chance to create and deliver engaging web content, learn how to use the content management system (CMS) to write and edit copy and updated content, and deliver social media content.
Additionally, this incredible apprenticeship will involve:
- Using web and social media analytics to measure reach and engagement
- Reviewing digital channels and online information for accuracy and consistency
- Working with the Communication Officer to prepare and create printed content
- Helping the Media Officer to research, create and prepare press releases
- Assisting in development and upkeep of the image library
To be considered as Creative Content Assistant Apprentice, you will need:
- At least five GCSEs at levels 9-4 (A*-C) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- To be tech savvy
- An interest in online communications and developing an online audience
- The ambition to develop a career in communications
- A self-starting mentality with the ability to work on their own, also happy to work in a team and 'muck in'
- A positive, enthusiastic approach
- The willingness to learn and take on new challenges
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to become a Content Creator, Social Media Influencer, Marketing Assistant, Communications Assistant, Marcoms Assistant, Copywriter, or Copy Editor.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Apprentice, Trainee Marketing Executive, Communications Apprentice, Trainee Content Executive, or Trainee Communications Executive.
The closing date for this role is the 14th December 2020.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Creative Content Assistant Apprentice, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'