Having resenting expanded in terms of both new business and acquisition, this leading consultancy is renowned for combining expertise, insight and technology to address the needs of both pension trustees and the sponsoring companies for over 1,200 pension schemes.
Due to ongoing development, they are looking to fill a newly created role within their pensions business for a Creative Communications Specialist.
Working with the Client Communications Manager, and assisting in the delivery of high quality communication solution, this is a pivotal position that will enable the business to provide their clients with tailored communications to meet their specific requirements. Responsibilities and accountabilities can include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the development and execution of innovative pension communications strategies for complex initiatives.
- Developing innovative tools and approaches to enhance member and employee understanding and appreciation of their pension benefits.
- Delivering various pension scheme benefit statements and other personalised communications materials, including the design of statements and the merging of member data
- Seeking ways of growing the business through service and product development.
- Effectively communicating within the business to improve visibility of the business offering Driving and influencing client communications strategies.
With your experience having been gained within an employee benefits environment, communications firm or a creative design agency either as a communications consultant or creative graphic designer, it is essential that you possess proven experience in the delivery of comprehensive communications strategies and well-developed skills in the use of Creative Cloud applications including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
This is a very brief job description and a full specification together with details of the remuneration and benefits package is available on application.
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"