Creative Classroom Assistants - Rainhill & Prescot Areas
Creative Classroom Assistants – Rainhill & Prescot Areas
Milk Education is looking for individuals trained in Drama, Art and Music to inspire children with Autism and Social Emotional Mental Health Needs to develop their skills and interests in a safe and caring school environment. We have a number of roles in Primary and SEND Schools across the St Helens area and these range from day to day, short-term and long-term roles.
Our partner schools are looking for passionate, dedicated, enthusiastic and compassionate classroom assistants with strong behaviour management. You will be working in both Mainstream and SEND Primary Schools with a high-quality team, dedicated to creative, social and physical development for their pupils as well as academic process. You will be able to use your creative skills applied to different children to help bring out their unique skills and personalities.
What you need to apply:
- Experience working with children within the past 2 years (Voluntary welcome)
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to complete this)
- Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children
We are looking for Classroom Assistants who are:
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Able to contribute to, and work as, part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children’s learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan and St Helens area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform in the comfort of your own home!
To kick start your teaching career come and register with Milk Education! Please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on 1 at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'