I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity which is both Artworker and Graphic Designer.
This is an exciting hybrid role that would suit someone with the attention to detail and precision of an Artworker and the creative flair of a graphic designer.
This full time, permanent vacancy is to join the design team of a great client of Reed’s.
They are a well-established company, with their office based near to Birmingham Airport, and supply into national recognised supermarket and high street brands.
You will have the opportunity to lead of the graphic design front and produce work that you will see used in customer’s TV adverts, marketing campaigns and actually see your work in stores.
The workload will be varied and fast paced but that adds to the challenge and appeal of the vacancy.
Salary = £24-26,000 per annum
Benefits = Small but highly experienced team, can take the lead of creative design, will be trusted and empowered, vibrant and comfortable working culture, parking on site, good holidays, pension and incentives as part of the package.
• Creating from concept print designs across a range of products for both internal customers (colleagues) and external customers
• Refinement of print designs to create production ready print / artwork files (detailed cutters will be provided)
• Laying up supplied artwork in the correct format
• Proofing and checking of supplier artwork
• Creation of product promotions, flyers and marketing literature - Image editing and retouching
The ideal candidate:
• Will have previous artworker and/or graphic design experience
• Must have a varied portfolio of work which includes commercial examples
• Very competent with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Meticulous eye for detail
• Can work to strict deadlines and demands
• Have strong communication skills due to leading on design, you must be happy to pick up the phone and speak to clients/suppliers
• Knowledge of printing processes and colour management
• A genuine passion and enthusiasm for design
So as you can see this is a great opportunity for the right person.
Therefore if you feel that your experience hits the brief then please do not hesitate and apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'