Are you passionate about print design and driven to create unique and innovative artwork? Globe Business Media Group are on the hunt for a Creative Artworker and you could be just who we are searching for!
As a Creative Artworker you will work side-by-side with the Studio and Production Manager on print-related artworking and design tasks. This covers everything from large print publications and marketing brochures to exhibition stands and pop-up banner ads.
We need someone with a refined eye for detail who is truly committed to creating top-class work. You will join our busy Studio team based in our offices in the heart of London’s bustling Borough Market.
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft packages.
- Experience creating HTML content for online versions of printed publications.
- Excellent communication, supervisory and organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and a high standard of accuracy.
- A keen eye for design with a creative flare and strong typographical skills.
- Taking on design briefs and carrying them through from concept to completion.
- Creating eye-catching designs for events merchandise, including lanyards, tote bags and brochures.
- Producing top-quality artwork across both print and digital platforms, creating banners and ads across all of our publications.
- Working across our portfolio of brands and ensuring that we are consistent with our brand identity and integrity.
- Approving printer’s proofs of outsourced printed material.
You will be joining a small and friendly Studio team, which is driven by a desire to produce excellent design and creative solutions with an unwavering dedication to quality. You will be in a supportive environment where constructive ideas are always welcomed to help you generate the best results possible for the business. We are proud of the team’s ability to have fun while working hard, which helps us foster an open and creative environment where ideas keep flowing all day long. If you are interested, please get in touch!
We are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide.
With offices in three continents and over 150 dedicated staff, we produce high-quality subscription products, intuitive platforms and engaging events for our international client base.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loan
When submitting your application, please also include examples of completed work or a portfolio.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design