Reporting To: Creative Design Manager
To produce multi-channel marketing communications, digital and print ready artwork in line with Marketing plans, on time and within brand guidelines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The role involves artworking using existing templates, creative development of existing templates and some design origination in the following areas:
o in-store POS and window posters
o promotional leaflets and seasonal brochures
o press advertisements
o press packs, internal communications and own brand packaging
o e-mails, banner advertisements, social media and other digital collateral
- Take all jobs from brief to signed off print ready PDFs or digital files
- Development of style sheets and brand guidelines
- Maintenance of product image library and campaign archive
- Quality control and proofing of work produced (working with printers and agency as required)
- Cutting out and re-purposing of images
- Work on standalone projects and joint campaigns with external creative agencies (ours and suppliers)
Skills & Experience Required
- Complete knowledge and understanding of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (CC).
- A knowledge of After Effects or similar animation package would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working on high volume retail accounts or related: particularly with POS, promotional leaflets, packaging and digital collateral
- An in-depth knowledge of the pre-production and print process
- An understanding of current digital and social media guidelines/formats
- Flexible and able to take briefs verbally and from G-suite, excel spreadsheets and marked up proofs
- To be able to effectively follow and interpret creative templates and brand guidelines
- A creative thinker with an eye to deliver elegant, eyecatching design and artwork
- First class project management skills with the capability to manage and deliver multiple / overlapping streams of work to tight deadlines.
- Highly literate, and highly articulate in written and verbal communications
- A thorough approach and an excellent eye for detail in every task undertaken
- A quick, pragmatic and efficient approach to work
- A can do attitude - prepared to go that extra mile