Job Title: Creative Artworker
Job Type: 9 to 12 Month Contract/Freelance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join a unique office in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Role
Working under the Head of Artwork and the Creative Director the main aspect of this role is to create a series of technical manuals which will need laying out into current InDesign templates.
There will also be a requirement for the right candidate to be able to create various technical illustrations in Adobe Illustrator - so a level of expertise in this area is a pre-requisite.
The successful applicant will have photo retouching skills and be able to colour balance and improve imagery through the use of Photoshop. They should also be able to work quickly but not at the sacrifice of quality and accuracy.
Skills & Competencies
- Be fully conversant with the full Adobe Creative suite
- Exceptional InDesign skill will be a pre-requisite
- Have attention to detail which will be second to none
- Have a good eye for design and layout
- Be unflappable and able to self-manage their time working to tight deadlines
- Ensure they produce their work in a timely efficient manner at all times
- A good knowledge of printing processes will be required, along with digital experience
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/