12 month maternity cover
This 12 month maternity contract is to ideally start before the end of April. You will be part of an internal Creative Services team of 8 and be working to set time schedules for each project you are allocated.
- Deliver print design solutions including publications, reports, information pieces, event collateral, word document templates as well as PowerPoint presentations
- Work to creative briefs agreed by the brief owner, senior account manager and account manager across all areas of digital and offline production
- design and deliver infographics with simple animation for all digital channels.
- Develop and finalise documents and artwork from initial layouts and concepts, working within an established style and templates, and using guideline
- Work with the digital team to deliver design layouts for all digital channels, including web pages, e-newsletters and emails
You will be:
- Experienced at designing digital marketing elements, including adverts, web page layouts, social media graphics, simple video editing and interactive PDFs.
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC or CS6, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML5
If you would like to apply, please attach your CV with a link to your online portfolio or examples of your work.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- After effects
- digital artworker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job