Creative Artworker- Maternity Contract
12 month maternity cover
This 12 month maternity contract is to ideally start before the end of April. You will be part of an internal Creative Services team of 8 and be working to set time schedules for each project you are allocated.
- Deliver print design solutions including publications, reports, information pieces, event collateral, word document templates as well as PowerPoint presentations
- Work to creative briefs agreed by the brief owner, senior account manager and account manager across all areas of digital and offline production
- design and deliver infographics with simple animation for all digital channels.
- Develop and finalise documents and artwork from initial layouts and concepts, working within an established style and templates, and using guideline
- Work with the digital team to deliver design layouts for all digital channels, including web pages, e-newsletters and emails
You will be:
- Experienced at designing digital marketing elements, including adverts, web page layouts, social media graphics, simple video editing and interactive PDFs.
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC or CS6, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML5
If you would like to apply, please attach your CV with a link to your online portfolio or examples of your work.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- After effects
- digital artworker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"