Creative Artworker Healthcare Advertising
Title: Creative Artworker
I am working with an award-winning and growing healthcare marketing and communications agency based in Central London and they’re looking for a Creative Artworker to join their fantastic team on a permanent basis.
They work with an array of healthcare clients (predominantly on OTC brands) and are responsible for some incredibly innovative campaigns. They have won over big-name clients with their expertise, dedication and their ability to deliver the highest standards, on time and on budget.
This is the opportunity for a talented Creative Artworker to be part of a huge venture, and as they grow, the opportunities for progression will be endless. You’d be joining a growing in-house creative team bringing your skills, experience and personality to deliver a wide range of creative solutions.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent artwork and design experience.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of current Apple Mac systems and hardware.
- Expert working use of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- The ability to produce quality concepts; onscreen and off.
- Be able to incorporate good typography/typographical design.
- An understanding of web, digital and 3D illustration skills may be useful.
- A good awareness of print formats and processes.
- ***Experience in healthcare or the pharmaceutical industry would be a huge bonus!
The agency has been built on great vitality and liveliness, so they're looking for someone like-minded who has the personality to be able to articulate their ideas and designs directly to a client.
This Creative Artworker role is a full-time office-based position and they are in a position to move very quickly should the right candidate come along.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please call Dani Valentine on or email for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'