My client is looking to recruit a Creative Artworker on a 12 month FTC at their site in Wakefield to join their expanding team. You would be required to contribute to the performance of the production studio through the delivery of high quality accurate and commercially focused artwork for a wide range of print based projects.
- Creative art-working responsibility for on-site client requests.
- Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to creating print and media ready artwork.
- Ensure that the clients visual identity guidelines are up held.
- To adhere to the company's "Standard Operating Procedures".
- To be flexible in line with the demands placed on the business to ensure (OTIF) delivery to clients in accordance with (SLA's).
- To prepare final artwork for print, ensuring client requirements are met.
- To demonstrate an exceptional understanding & capability in artwork production complimented with an understanding of the repro process that will enable the delivery of high-class graphics production.
- To keep production management informed of any jobs that may become a risk of non-delivery.
- To carry out self-checks on produced artwork.
- To record all time and materials into the job system.
- To support the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Minimum of 2 years' experience producing artwork within the graphics arts industry.
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Good attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of all print process requirements (relating to pre-press).
- A good sense of layout, balance and how to display information.
- Strong computer skills in required production software.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.
So if you think you have the skills and experience they are looking for, please do let me have your CV. Thank you.
- Creative artworker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job