Our client is a global leader in the print sector. They represent some of the largest corporations around the world providing a range of services within print, packaging, creative and more. They are looking for a Creative Account Manager to join the team asap to work on the print management of some renowned brands within their head offices based in Wakefield.
Creative Account Manager
Purpose of the job;
As the Creative Account Manager you will work with one of the UK’s biggest financial services companies, managing their in branch point of sale (POS) campaigns. Building close client relationships and holding strong planning skills, understand creativity, as well as have the confidence to push back on clients when required. You will help develop branch campaigns, working closely with our creative teams, as well as other agencies and suppliers.
POS Account Manager
• Manage creative projects from brief to launch.
• Be the main point of contact for clients and actively build relationships.
• Prepare, write and deliver client proposals/strategy.
• Produce high quality, insightful creative briefs with clear thinking on media and messaging.
• Present creative work to clients and agencies with clear rationale.
• Plan projects to deliver on specification, on time and on budget.
• Be part of creative brainstorming, proposing alternative options and innovation where possible.
• Work closely with suppliers and brief them on client requirements.
• Implement new methods and procedures as required.
• Work as a team to help deliver contractual requirements, prepare presentations and ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools.
• Work with Account Directors to identify new business opportunities.
• Agree and manage budgets and P&Ls.
Senior Account Executive
• Proven experience working with creative teams and managing creative projects is essential.
• Confident writer and communicator.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to liaise confidently with clients and build relationships internally and externally.
• Print production experience in POS and bespoke window builds is desirable.
• Design/creative background, with the ability to manage budgets.
• Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a good sense of humour.
• Process driven with strong business acumen and commercial understanding.
• Approachable and confident to contribute during meetings.
• Able to manage and communicate with key stakeholders to successfully meet and exceed their expectations.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps is preferred but not essential.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a world leader in your sector and get to work on some amazing projects. As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary is negotiable.
This role is based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Keywords: POS, Point of Sale, Window builds, financial sector, account manager, account executive, agency, print, creative.
Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Holmfirth, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job