We are experts in background checks and employment screening and have been working as trusted partners to our clients for over 10 years. By verifying their candidates’ backgrounds, we help clients mitigate risk and enable them to make the right hiring decision, first time.
Position: CRC Administrator
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job type: Full time, 6 month Fixed Term Contract or Permanent
Salary: £18k per annum
Benefits: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts including cinema tickets, cycle to work and childcare benefit schemes.
About the role:
Due to continued growth here at Vero we are recruiting for CRC Administrators to join our team on a full-time basis.
Based in the hub of our operations the CRC team facilitate the processing and administration of our criminal record checks.
- Use the in-house system to process and track online applications to The DBS and Disclosure Scotland.
- Validating and submitting ID documents, liaising with candidates or internal stakeholders, as appropriate, to obtain missing or required information.
- Audit and upload results to the candidate’s screening report.
- Answer inbound enquiries from clients.
- Support with ad hoc administration including the purging of documents.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a focus on data entry and the reviewal of extensive information.
- A superb eye for detail with a rigorous approach to accuracy and data protection.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is vital.
- Outstanding communication skills including excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal).
- Drive, passion and enthusiasm to deliver excellent service to a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Resilience with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and targets.
- A good standard of keyboard and computer literacy with a capacity to quickly pick up new systems.
Why work for Vero?
- Our commitment to nurturing talent: We want our people to flourish and offer opportunities to develop a career with us through internal mobility, promotion and our talent management programmes.
- The environment: Bright, modern offices and relaxed dress code offer a friendly working environment in a fantastic location a few minutes from Brighton train station.
- Employee voice: Our employee forum initiative gives everyone the opportunity to share ideas, make suggestions and resolve issues with senior management as well as leading on social events and charity fundraising.
- Reward & recognition: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts, cycle to work and childcare benefit schemes. We also have subsidised events, free fruit and a beer fridge!
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Recruitment, Recruiter, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Executive, Resourcer, Resource Executive, etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'