Crane Service Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 p.a. + company vehicle + excellent company benefits
Due to an exciting period of growth, my client now has an excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer to join their business, covering the South of the UK.
My client is a highly regarded, global manufacturer of construction machines. This role will involve servicing their tower crane products.
As a Service Engineer, you will be tasked with carrying out effective maintenance erection, dismantling and repair work on equipment at customer sites. Responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing specific fault issues
- Repairing machinery and equipment as required
- Ensuring all service information is read, understood and filed
- Undertaking all work in compliance with manufacturer guidelines
- Representing the business professionally at all times with customers
Experience/ Skills Required
- Time served apprenticeship
- NVQ Level 3 in engineering
- Must be electrically qualified
- Experience of servicing tower cranes is essential
- Good communicator at all levels
- Must have a full, UK Driving Licence and be willing to travel around the Southern area of the UK. This role will involve occasional overnight stay
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a world-class reputation. They are expanding their UK operations and looking to double in size, this will bring great career opportunities. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
- field engineer
- tower cranes
- crane service engineer