Crane/ Heavy Plant Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £13.70 p.h.- 40 hours per week
Due to an exciting period of growth, my client now has an excellent opportunity for a Crane Engineer to join their business.
My client is a highly regarded, global manufacturer of construction machines. This role will involve carrying out reactive and scheduled servicing to a range of equipment at my client's workshop in Bedfordshire.
- Undertake diagnostic, service and repair on a number of my client's products including crawler cranes
- Investigate specific customer problems on project-by-project basis and assist with providing technical reports
- To comply with health and safety regulations at all times
Experience/ Skills Required
- Time served apprenticeship
- NVQ Level 3 in engineering
- Previous experience maintaining construction machines/ heavy plant
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a world-class reputation. They are expanding their UK operations and looking to double in size, this will bring great career opportunities. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
- Heavy plant
- Crane Engineer
- Crane Service Engineer
- Construction Machines Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job