Salary c£38,000.00 - c£45,000.00 per annum
We are searching for an experience Crane Engineer to join our clients Salford Depot which is located close to both Junctions 2 and 3 of the M602.
You must only apply if you have experience working with cranes in a mechanical capacity
The company is well established and they are specialists in commercial vehicle rental. Their Business has 6 rental depots, with fully equipped maintenance workshops across the North and South of England. From these depots they operate in excess of 2500 vehicles (of which 1200 are above 3.5 tons).
We are looking for a team player to fill this role, someone who will be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines. You must have previous technical experience and be able to adopt a hands-on approach to all aspects of the role to ensure continued high levels of work are carried out right first time.
The Crane Engineer will be reporting to the Depot Manager and will be able to investigate and diagnose faults, report findings and be able to carry out all repairs to the current manufacturers standards.
- Carrying out planned maintenance on lifting equipment
- Electrical and mechanical service, maintenance, inspection and repairs of lifting equipment
- Must have knowledge of cranes and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of LOLER regulations
- Experience with both electrical and mechanical fault finding
- IPAF licence/Working at Heights would be an advantage
ü Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months service)
ü Death in Service payout: two-time annual salary
Hours of Work: There are two shift patterns available
- Week 1: 7:00 am -3:30 pm Monday to Friday with 30 mins unpaid break.
- Week 2: 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm Monday to Friday with 30 mins unpaid break.
+ 8:00 am - 12:00 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Day shifts: -
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday to Friday (with 30 mins’ unpaid lunch break)
- Commercial Vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'