The Yolk Engineering and Technical Team are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading Crane Maintenance business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading maintenance team in the role of a Crane Engineer.
In the role of a Crane Engineer you’ll be responsible for supporting and maintaining the operations of cranes on customer’s sites throughout South Wales. The engineer will be responsible for electrical and mechanical maintenance on industrial cranes and will need to be able to fault find.
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or relevant Qualification
- Ability to work at heights & in confined spaces
- Good knowledge of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Ability to work to Planned Maintenance Procedures
- Previous experience of working in an Electrical maintenance role, work as a team assisting mechanical tasks
- Previous experience of maintaining overhead cranes
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
The core hours for this role are 8:30 to 4:30 Mon - Friday and will have the occasional overnight stay when needed.
The role will be field based and overtime will be paid for door to door travel. In return the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, van and benefits package.
f you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role APPLY NOW. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
- Electrical Engineering
- Field Service
- Mechanical Engineering
- Overhead Cranes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"