CRA Manager / Lead CRA - 12 month contract - London based
Our client is a looking to secure the services of a CRA Manager on a 12 month contract based in West London.
Within this role the successful CRA Manager / Lead CRA will be overseeing an in-house and remote team of CRA`s ensuring that study monitoring is effectively planned and implemented.
CRA Manager / Lead CRA
- Proven experience leading CRA`s
- Degree level education
- Clinical trial project management experience
- Experience within cardiovascular - ideal
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- CRA oversight / management
- Oversee tracking of CRFs
- Planning and delivery of ethics submissions
- Review monitoring reports
- Maintenance of investigator relationships
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Cra, clinical research, research associate, lead clinical, senior CRA, CRAs, lcra, scra, cpm, rpm, gcp, london, surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, pharma, cro, oversight
- CRA Manager - London - 12 month contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job