Tinies Childcare are actively recruiting for an experienced, dedicated and fun Crèche Assistant to work at their Crèche situated in the IKEA Store Southampton.
The Crèche is open 7 days a week and provides a quality first class service for children ages 3 years to 10 years whilst customers shop in the store.
This is a part - time position (min. 10 hours per week varied shifts Monday - Sunday).
Successful applicants will have:
* A level 2 upwards qualification in Childcare
* Experience of working with children aged 3 yrs to 10yrs
* Ideally experience of working in a crèche or nursery setting
* Be able to provide stimulating activities for the children
* Demonstrate an awareness of child safety
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken
* Be a Team Player Show initiative to work in a team and on own
* Professional approach to dealing with parents and fellow workers
* Be involved in promoting and supporting children's activities within the store during School Holidays
Tinies Childcare is a company which promotes Safeguarding Practices at all times for children and team members. Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and referencing checks.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.
- Part time