Are you looking for a new challenge that combines childcare and management duties?
Are you looking for a part time job in childcare environment?
Are you currently undertaking a level 3 childcare qualification or higher? And have experience working with children?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. As the operators of the Crèche inside IKEA Coventry, we are looking for flexible and enthusiastic candidates to join the crèche team as Duty Officer/Keyworker 14 hours per week.
What we need:
- A candidate who is currently undertaking a level 3 or higher in childcare
- An experienced candidate leading a team in absence of management and providing support to the crèche manager.
- A candidate who is able to demonstrate an awareness of child safety
What we’d like to see:
- A candidate who can work with the team.
- A candidate who knows how to speak to people, regardless of their age, and communicate effectively on their level, both orally and through written communication
- An organized candidate who can demonstrate initiative
- A candidate who is able to live our values and act as a brand ambassador
- A candidate who has experience working in a crèche or nursery environment
The IKEA Coventry Crèche is open 7 days a week and provides a quality first class childcare service for children, whilst customers shop in the store. The purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day management of the setting in the absence of the manager and supporting in their duties.
You will be required to work in a Monday to Sunday rota.
To apply, please click 'Apply Now'. If you have not registered previously you will be asked to do so before submitting your application. This takes just 2 minutes.
Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and referencing checks.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job