Are you looking for a new challenge that combines childcare with flexible hours?
Are you creative when it comes to engaging children in a variety of activities?
Are you currently undertaking a level 3 childcare qualification or higher? And have experience working with children 3-10?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. As the operators of the Crèche inside IKEA Tottenham, we are looking for flexible and enthusiastic candidates to join the crèche team 20 hours per week.
What we need:
- A candidate who is currently undertaking a level 3 or higher in childcare
- A candidate who is able to work a flexible rota, including some weekends.
- A candidate who is able to demonstrate an awareness of child safety
What we’d like to see:
- A candidate who can work with the team to devise and deliver suitable activities for all children aged 3-10
- A candidate who knows how to speak to children, regardless of their age, and communicate effectively on their level, both orally and through written communication.
- A candidate who is a good team player
- A candidate who can demonstrate initiative
- A candidate who is able to live our values and act as a brand ambassador
- A candidate who has experience working in a crèche or nursery environment
- A candidate who can adapt to different situations and activities to promote and support children’s activities in store during holiday period’s.
The IKEA Tottenham Crèche is open 7 days a week and provides a quality first class childcare service for children, whilst customers shop in the store. We are looking for a new colleague who join to our team as part time worker, between 20 and 22 hours per week (including weekends).
To apply, please click 'Apply Now'. If you have not registered previously you will be asked to do so before submitting your application. This takes just 2 minutes.
Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and reference check.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job