CQC Registered Service Lead Supported Living - Learning Disabi
We are currently seeking a Service Leader to lead a new team in Chailey within a new bespoke service developed in partnership with East Sussex Council.
This post of Service Leader will have responsibility for the overall management of the home, and hold the CQC Registration for the respite services. Leading a team of 40 colleagues.
This new service will support 6 Individuals who have a Learning Disability and have complex behaviours and complex mental health needs including managing sections under the mental health act and reintegration into the community, therefore previous experience of working with this client group is essential.
The service has been commissioned to support individuals who are currently in hospital and have a planned discharge, using a Positive Behaviour Support Model. In addition, there will also be two respite flats that will support individuals with complex needs on a short-term basis.
As Service Leader, the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of the home, promoting teamwork with all disciplines of staff.
- To implement and Imbed the Positive Behavioural support model throughout the service, devising, implementing and reviewing PBS plans and risk management.
- To ensure Positive Behavioural Support plans are completed and imbedded with the staff Team to ensure the needs of the Individual and that positive outcomes are being met
- To promote and maintain a person centered service with emphasis at all times on independence, individuality, rights, choice, privacy, and fulfilment.
- To ensure that the service is managed effectively maintaining business performance and high-quality standards.
- Development of services to ensure highest compliance with internal and external standards and the needs of the local community.
- Working with key stakeholders to manage the referral and assessment process for Supported Living and Respite Accommodation.
- Registration with CQC for the Respite Service, and Registered Office for Supported Living flats.
- Hold a PBS qualification equivalent to Level 4 BTEC and Level 4 Functional Behavior, as well as experience within a PBS leadership role, supporting Individuals with complex needs.
- Experienced in managing teams of colleagues and monitoring, evaluating and improving performance.
- A thorough knowledge of CQC and its remit within social care, risk management tools and their application, and an understanding of the mental capacity act and deprivation of liberty safeguarding protocols.
- Willing to undertake additional training and qualifications as required.
- Knowledge of People Policy & Procedures, managing budgets and carrying out investigations is desirable.
- Good IT skills and the ability to work independently with a positive and helpful attitude.
If you are interested in the above Service Lead vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-SLES-8813 or email your CV to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key words: PBS, Positive Behavioural Support, Service Lead, Respite, Service Manager, Learning Disabilities, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager, CQC, East Sussex.
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'