CQC Registered Manager - Full time
THE COMMUNITY OF ST ANTONY & ST ELIAS
The Community is a nationally recognised specialist residential service for adults with complex mental health support needs.
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, experienced and appropriately qualified manager to join our team and manage one of our small care homes (7 bed) rated 'Good’ by CQC in Totnes.
You will need:
- An NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care/management or registered managers award or a minimum of a level 3 Diploma in Health and social care with a willingness to work towards this at pace.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory position
- A good understanding of CQC regulations, the Mental Capacity Act and the Care Act and how to transfer these into working practice.
- Good understanding of person-centred outcome-based care and support provision.
- An ability to build strong working relationships with service users, families/carers, commissioners, and involved professionals.
- The ability to work to high standards and prioritise under pressure
- A positive and resilient attitude with the ability to lead and inspire a team of residential support workers.
- Full driving licence
- A willingness to be part of our paid-on-call rota of Registered Managers, providing out of hours advice and support across the organisation.
- Good IT skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills commensurate with the role.
In return we offer:
- A competitive annual income of circa £30.4k (£28k salary with Approx. £2.4k on-call payment).
- Regular supervision and excellent support network through our other Registered Managers, and our Senior and Admin teams.
- The support of an experienced Assistant Manager.
- Training opportunities to further develop own practice
- An opportunity to join our pension scheme.
If you feel you have the qualities we seek, please apply with your current cv and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Closing date for applications: 18th October 2021
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, satisfactory references and DBS checks, continued personal development and ability to work towards further qualifications and a completed course of COVID-19 vaccination (two doses by 11th November 2021, unless exempt).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'