CQC Compliance Co-ordinator (Qualified Dental Nurse), Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Zest Dental Recruitment working on behalf of a Training and Consumables provider to the dental profession, is seeking a qualified Dental Nurse to join their team as CQC Compliance Co-ordinator.
- CQC Compliance Co-ordinator (Qualified Dental Nurse)
- Training and Consumables Provider
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Salary up to £32000 dependent on experience
- Full-time (37 hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Health scheme (after three months probation)
- Reference: IND1970
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a dental nurse seeking an exciting challenge and to further their career away from general dental practice.
Our client provides GDC compliant professional training and CPD courses via E-Learning, in addition to specialising in the provision of decontamination validation products and consumables to both NHS and private healthcare clients.
We are seeking a qualified dental nurse, with extensive clinical and dental compliance knowledge and whilst a full job description is available on application, your duties form a varied and exciting role for a dental nurse seeking to further their career away from general dental practice. Managing a dynamic to-do list, you will be responsible for…
- Research training events, exhibitions, and publications of interest to the company for collaboration
- Research dental news for upload on dental website
- Implement new course uploads
- Implement current course updates
- Devising a weekly email newsletter
- Conduct peer reviews for written content
- Develop videos and scripts in conjunction with the graphic design team
- Research new CQC regulations
- Manage current CQC audits portfolio
- Conduct telephone CQC audits and collate subsequent results for clients
- Manage external training consultant's diary, bookings, enquiries, and content
- Manage Dental Compliance Clinic
- Writing content for articles, blogs, training courses and social media
- Assist Compliance Development Manager as and when needed
- Work with Dental Compliance Apprentice to develop knowledge
You will possess excellent IT and customer service skills, you will be extremely organised and have superb initiative and self-motivation, along with good time management of workload and be an excellent team player. You will have excellent communication skills and you will have an eye for detail and be accurate.
In return, you will benefit from a superb working environment and a rewarding career. You will benefit from a competitive and generous salary, healthcare, and pension.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job