NonStop Care are working with a trust in the South East to find a Community Psychiatric Nurse to join their Older Adults Community Mental Health team. This is a exciting opportunity to join a well established and highly experienced CMHT. This is an extremely stable team, meaning you will have excellent support from experienced colleagues in the team.
Responsibilities of the role;
- Work service users over the age of 65 with the locality.
- Compete assessments line with relevant legislation (Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act).
- Liaise with other professionals, families of the service user etc
Requirements of the role;
- HCPC Registration
- Experienced CPN/RMN
- Experience working with older adults
- 2 professionals references
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of the role;
- Excellent competitive rate
- Great networking opportunity
- Multi-disciplinary team
If you or anybody you know is interested please contact Conor @ NonStop Consulting
- CPN Community Psychiatric Nurse Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'