The following job is no longer available:
CPN Band 6
CPN Band 6
We are looking for an experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse to join as a band 6 to work with a CMHT within the Birmingham and Solihull NHS Trust. You will be considered for these roles if you have QSW, CPN, Primary Mental Health Professionals, Practitioners, Nurse, and RMN, Social work or Mental Health Nurse experience.
- Band 6 CPN – CMHT Zinnia Team
- Band 6 CPN – CMHT Yewcroft Team
- Band 6 CPN – CMHT Kingstanding Team
Pay rate: £24-£25 per hour Hours: 37.5 hours a week
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract likely to be extended. The management team are highly supportive and will give you all the help you need to feel happy and motivated in your job. Skills: -
- To work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team to, assess, plan and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions under the Care Programme Approach, contributing to the continuous assessment of patients.
- To undertake complex mental health assessments using your professional knowledge and skills and evidence based practice.
- To function effectively across a variety of environments (e.g. ward, department, homes etc.) involving changing and demanding conditions To use a comprehensive range of verbal and non-verbal communication tools to communicate effectively with patients, their carers and families and colleagues. This may include people who may have difficulties with understanding or communication.
- To work in partnership with patients to agree goals and treatment proposals, gaining valid informed consent
- To have a working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legal frameworks: Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, NHS and Community Care Act, National Assistance Act.
- To work in partnership with patients to assess their progress against mutually agreed goals, amending care plan as appropriate.
- To deliver a range of therapeutic interventions in line with professional requirements (appendix 1) and in accordance with the job specification
- To be responsible for own time management and the prioritisation of a caseload.
- To participate in clinical/professional and managerial supervision and provide practice / clinical supervision to designated registered and non-registered staff within the AMHT.
- Benefits: Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms. LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person Contact: If you are interested in this position please call Jamal Hodgson on ext 1166 or click 'apply'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"