Community Psychiatric Nurse – CPN (Essex/East London)
We are currently looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses to work in NHS and Private Hospitals in and around Chelmsford.
The Community Psychiatric Nurse will be expected to work either full time or part time as per their available dates.
Tasks to be performed by the Community Psychiatric Nurse – CPN (Essex/East London)
- Adhere at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Conduct a legal, ethical, and accountable practice and remain open to the scrutiny of peers.
- Respect the rights of others sensitively, and with regard to issues of equality and diversity
- Promote ethical practice in others.
- Be aware of and work within current legislation, government, and local policy, including the Mental Health Act.
- Maintain health, safety, and security within legislative requirements and in adherence to identified standards and local policy.
- Contribute to the achievement of Clinical Governance and maintenance of Standards for Better Health.
- To have effective communication skills.
- Work in the role of associate nurse under the supervision of a key worker .
- Monitor and review individualised patient plans.
- Effective Teamwork .
- Respect the role and function of the team and accept collective responsibility for team decisions.
- Lead a shift under direction.
- Delegate appropriately.
- Act as a role model for best practice.
- Sustain And Enhance Personal Development Plans .
Health, Safety and Security
You should comply with the provisions of the Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation and policies, ensuring the provision and maintenance of a safe environment for all members of the Hospital community.
To participate in maintaining the physical, relational and procedural security of the service to ensure the safety of all.
Requirements to be considered for the Community Psychiatric Nurse – CPN (Essex/East London) position:
- Minimum 2 years post registration working experience.
- Pre - registration – complete / Preceptorship.
- Qualifications: RMN.
- Familiarity with Mental Health Act amendments.
- Experience working in low - medium secure units.
As a successful CPN you will need to be committed to:
- Personal learning and development.
- Evidence based practice.
- Values based practice.
- Patient centred care.
- Team player.
Benefits of working with PE Global Healthcare :
- Competitive rates.
- On-going work available.
- Experienced and friendly consultants to understand your needs and work with you to find your ideal job..
For a confidential discussion regarding the Community Psychiatric Nurse role please forward an up-to-date CV on or call Matt on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job