Counterbalance Forklift Operator required for an immediate start in Battersea.
* Valid NPORS or CPCS ticket
* Valid counterbalance ticket
* Full PPE
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A proven track record of experience in this field
* 2 checkable references prior to commencing work
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Experience working with a well-known contractor
* A friendly working environment
* Potential for more work within the Central London region.
If you are interested in this position, give Micky a call on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- CPCS card
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'