Driver Hire Uxbridge is currently looking for a committed salesperson with a proven track record of delivering sales results from existing clients and developing new clients by data analysis and cold calling.
Driver Hire Uxbridge has a purpose-built training room in our new office, we can deliver CPC courses at our office or at client sites.
The successful candidate will have a full range of CPC products to offer our clients including Safe Urban Driving and our core logistics staff solutions. A background in the transport industry and knowledge of Driver CPC would be an advantage but not essential.
Driver Hire Uxbridge cover the Uxbridge (UB) postal codes and our primary focus is clients within this geographical area.
The candidate requires
1) Three years sales experience
2) Ability to design a marketing plan, identify potential clients and approach them.
3) Own transport and willingness to spend several days a week out visiting clients.
4) Good IT skills, Driver Hire has a range of marketing tools including direct mailer systems and regular postal campaigns.
5) The ability to work to targets and goals both alone and within the office.
6) To be trained and qualified as a Driver Hire CPC trainer to add credibility and knowledge of the product.
7) Good face to face sales technique
The position will have a base salary and an open-ended bonus structure based on the amount of CPC courses sold. The CPC business is extremely scalable, and the candidate will have the choice of delivering CPC courses as well as selling them if they feel that is the most effective way to build profitability. Please visit our website to review the modules and the environment that we offer.
For more info Google: driverhireuxbridge and check our website.
1) Salary & Bonuses (1st year earnings £25k to £40k target)
2) Mileage expenses for sales visits by agreement.
3) Commission based on individuals trained and closed courses sold.
4) Commission based on new clients onboarded and new core business.
5) Profit share from the overall CPC business.
The successful candidate should achieve a package between £30K and £40k per year and the structure and commission levels will be discussed and agreed during the interview process.