Covid Operative, Cleaner, Steward, Warrington, Full time, 4 days on 4 days off, maintenance
Are you seeking temporary work in the Warrington area?
I am currently looking for a Covid Steward in the Warrington area on a temporary basis. Due to the nature of the role, a Basic DBS check will be completed, this is something that will be put into process for you.
The position provides weekly pay and is available on an interim basis on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Meet and greet the general public on arrival.
- Use the check in system to confirm arrival.
- Guide attendees to a waiting area or Que depending on the set-up of the site.
- Ensure Social Distancing is Maintained.
- Strong emphasis on cleaning, ensuring areas and equipment are clean and sanitised ready for the next person to use. *Responsibilities will vary as there are several roles that make up a Test Site*
- A good attitude and work ethic
- Good customer service are essential
In return you will earn a competitive wage with further company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'