Seven Medical has an exciting new opportunity for you, we are recruiting a Clinical Lead COVID-19 Test Trace Protect (TTP) in Cardiff & Vale for The Vale of Glamorgan Council. In this role you will be providing advice and support to Contact Tracers and Contact Advisors in conjunction with the Regional Response Team. This full-time, temp role is paying between the range of £17.00-£18.00 per hour.
- To assist in the regional response to COVID-19 as directed by the Commercial Services Team Manager.
Main roles & responsibilities:
- To discharge the duties assigned to the role, by holding a relevant qualification and/or demonstrating competency
- To work as a member of the Cardiff & Vale TTP Service and develop a specific knowledge in Health Protection.
- To support Contact Advisors and Contact Tracers with queries and referrals in accordance with Standard Operating procedures.
- To support the Regional Response Team in investigating potential exposure/ transmission locations identified through contact tracing.
- To provide proactive advice and support to community settings as identified in the Regional COVID-19 Prevention and Response Plan.
- To support the Regional Response Team in checking compliance by contacts and cases with any self-isolation requirements and to escalate issues to specialist officers for further action.
- To respond to complaints regarding compliance with Coronavirus Regulations and to investigate breaches of legislation.
- To respond to requests for support and advice from businesses in relation to COVID-19.
- Escalate concerns/areas that require health protection support to Regional Team.
- To signpost citizens to NHS services for further advice/assessment as appropriate.
- To maintain records of interventions and action taken together with inputting and updating where appropriate, computerised records and maintaining public records.
- To undertake any other relevant duties assigned to the role either through legislative requirements or as allocated by the Commercial Services Team Manager.
We look forward to your applications, any queries or questions do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Seven Social Care has hundreds of five-star Trustpilot reviews, multiple recruitment awards and 10 years of expertise, so your career is in super safe hands with Seven Resourcing. If you need more information about this role or you want to discuss your job search with an expert, please get in touch with our wonderful Candidate Care Team.
If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'