Empowering Learning are currently working on behalf secondary schools in the Newcastle-upon-Tyne area to provide them with Cover Supervisors.
Cover Supervisors are suitably-trained school staff who supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence.
- Hold a minimum of 5 A*-C GCSEs including English and Maths
- Preferably experience in working with children aged 11-16
- Keen to start career in Education
- Passion for helping children
- Intuitive, resourceful
- Confident, Inclusive
- Punctual and flexible
- Adhere to behaviour policies set by the school
- Follow lesson plans left by the class teacher
- Engage with the pupils and keep them on task
- Covering lessons across the curriculum
- Report back to the class teacher at the end of the lessons
Empowering Learning is a unique teacher training and recruitment consultancy. In addition to our training, we offer an exceptional, bespoke recruitment service. We find schools carefully targeted, qualified staff- from daily supply staff right through to permanent headships.
Providing an outstanding service to our clients and candidates, delivered by a team of highly trained consultants, is our core objective.
Empowering learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via Disclosure and Barring Service.
However, if this role isn't exactly right for you, but you are a Secondary Teacher looking for supply work, then we would still love to hear from you! Empowering Learning are working with a number of schools in the Tyne and Wear area.
- Cover Supervisors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job