Candidates will have
• UK QTS
• An engaging teaching style
• High standards of teaching and learning
About the Role
• Year 2 class
• September 2018 start
• UK based experience is preferred although not essential
• Contracted till the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position
• Salary range from M2 to UPS3
About the School
• This Primary School is much larger than the average-sized school.
• The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is above the national average.
• The proportion of disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs is broadly average.
• There are a number of breakfast clubs and after-school activities on site managed by the governing body.
• The school meets the current government floor standards, which set the minimum expectations for pupils’ attainment and progress in reading, writing and mathematics by the end of Key Stage 2.
The successful Primary Teacher will have
• Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
• Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
• Recent classroom based references
• Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to email@example.com
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'