Are you passionate about learning and looking for education based experienced in a Secondary School? Would you like to work with a diverse range of age groups and learning abilities? Do you want to complete a teaching qualification in the future but unsure which subject/key stage you would like to work with? If yes then look no further! CER have the perfect opportunities for you!
CER exclusively work with a number of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Secondary Schools based in Wigan/Bolton area. We have been inundated with requests for both Cover Supervisors and Learning Support Assistants on a temporary and long term basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for Graduates looking to gain experience in an education setting in preparation for completing a teaching a qualification in the future. You will benefit from our Cover Supervisor Induction course were you will gain an understanding of school structure, behaviour management and child protection policies along with the many skills needed to thrive as an education professional.
CER will support you with:
- Cover Supervisor Induction Course -
- Regular CPD including Safeguarding training -
- One to one advice and support from a dedicated consultant
- Competitive daily pay rate -
- Annual Social Events and Rewards
To apply for this role you must:
- Be qualified to degree level 2;2 or above.
- Have some experience in working with young people or adults (education based is desirable but not essential).
- Hold a valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Provide relevant references (minimum 2) and right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job