!!COVER SUPERVISORS NEEDED!!
Supply Desk are in high demand, and are urgently recruiting for Cover Supervisors within the Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire areas
We get a number of bookings daily for Cover Supervisors within our secondary schools, putting us in an excellent position to offer flexible work for our teachers.
This can include Short Term and Long Term work as well as Day to Day supply.
We are looking for hard- working, passionate individuals who are available at short notice.
Cover supervisors responsibilities:
- Able to manage a class in the absence of the teacher, ensuring behaviour and standards are maintained.
- Deliver the pre planned material to pupil
- Supervise, assist and appropriately respond to the questions pupils may have
- Keep records to enable objective and accurate feedback to the teacher and pupils on conduct of the lessons
Benefits of working for supply desk :*
- Excellent rates of pay £60-£90 per day*
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare*
- Flexible work opportunities*
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practice
Please get in touch with me on and ask to speak with Maria!
Looking for a long term teaching role? No worries, I am still keen to speak with you!
Ask me about our refer a friend scheme!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job