What is a Cover Supervisor?
Cover Supervising is providing general supply cover across a range of subjects; you'll be supporting pupils as they learn. There's no planning as all lessons have already been prepared - you'll be creating a positive learning environment and gaining valuable experience within the Education Sector.
We’re looking for people that are pro-active and happy to be an active member of the classroom.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're wanting to work in Education on a long-term basis or if you're considering undertaking a PGCE!
What do you need?
- A passion for educating and helping pupils
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree or qualifications relating to supporting teaching
- Availability of at least 2-3 days a week
- For this position full references and a DBS check will also need to be completed
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you're interested in this role and want to find out more please contact Joe by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01724 749550! Thank you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job