Cover Supervisors are always in high demand with our partner schools. As such, we are currently undertaking a recruitment drive to recruit as many Secondary Cover Supervisors as possible.
The great thing about this current recruitment drive is that you do not have to be working as a Cover Supervisor at present, or have any experience. If you have a degree, we will enrol you, free of charge, on a Cover Supervisor course at our Liverpool city centre office which will qualify you to work as a Cover Supervisor. Moreover, if you are a teaching assistant and want to add another string to your bow, and thus increase your employability, why not take the opportunity to enrol on the Cover Supervisor course and work as a Cover Supervisor on the days you are not working as a Teaching Assistant.
Duties and responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor:
- covering lessons in the absence of regular teacher
- effectively communicating to the students, the work set by the absent teacher
- gathering required resources for the work set
- managing the behaviour of pupils to ensure that are on task and complete to work set
- responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- in accordance with school policy and procedures, deal with any immediate problems or emergencies
- collecting completed work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher or cover manager
What you will need to qualify as a Cover Supervisor:
- A degree (any specialism) with the willingness to undertake the aforementioned Cover Supervisor course
- Experience working with children as part of a youth club, etc.
Some of the benefits working with Capita
- Dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the right assignment which will be well supported throughout.
- The opportunity to earn £250 or £100 through our recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
Here at CER we are passionate about education and the placement of the right candidate in the right school. Therefore, we take recruitment and your employment seriously. As a gold standard REC audited company, we follow all legislation that protects not only our partner schools and their students, you are also protected as an employee. Please get in touch so we can help you start your new journey as a Cover Supervisor.
Moreover, we are currently driving recruitment forward for the next academic year. So please get in touch now and get ahead of the pack with early registration and clearance.
CER Education Recruitment and our partner schools are passionate about education and the placement of the right candidate in the right school is what drives our commitment to every student in every school we represent. We believe that every student has his/her own path, we want the right person by their side.
If you think that this could be you, please get in touch by sending your CV to:
- Direct line:
- Twitter: https://RyanEgan_CER
I look forward to speaking with you.
- Cover Supervisors wanted in Runcorn