This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
We are inundated with Reading schools looking for good, strong teachers and cover supervisors for emergency, pre-booked and long term supply work.
If you’re a cover supervisor, available 5 days or even 1-2 days a week, we want to hear from you!
The ball is in your court; you tell us when you want to or when you can and we will work with you, in return all we ask is that you are flexible, reliable and professional with good behaviour management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with “good” and “outstanding” schools, it’s not just the challenging schools that need your support.
Cover Supervisors must have:
- The right to work in the UK.
- Relevant qualifications and some experience teaching in Secondary schools
- An enhanced DBS and have signed up to the update service, if you need a new one we can process this for you plus we do not charge you any money!
- 2 references.
In return we can offer:
- A consultant with a genuine interest in placing the right teachers in the right schools. Many of us in branch are ex-teachers who can guide and advise throughout the interview process and your placements.
- Regular work tailored to your needs.
- Continuous CPD. We provide Team Teach training for SEN schools.
- Competitive weekly pay in line with the teaching pay scales for long term work.
If you want to work with one of the UK’s leading education specialist agencies who genuinely care about your ideal role and career progression, please call us on 0118 952 0017.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job