Work within the Education Sector - Immediate Starts
Up to £100 recommend a friend bonus per referral!
We are currently seeking Cover Supervisors for many of our forward thinking and improving schools in the Wakefield local authority - WF7, WF8, WF4, WF6, WF9
Ideally, we require you to have experience working with children, but we are also keen to engage with individuals who have a passion for improving standards in education and who wish to be a positive role model for children.
You will be expected to lead a class of up to 30 students and to keep them fully engaged throughout each lesson. You will be provided with a behavioural structure for each school that has to be followed at all times.
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated "Outstanding" educational establishments
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded social events
- Assignments in schools of your choice
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
What you will require:
The flexibility to complete a variety of assignments often at short notice
- Your own transport
- The ability to supervise pupils and deliver pre-planned work when the regular teacher is absent.
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of learning support
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with staff quickly
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- The ability to effectively challenge young people, using arrange of engaging methods
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"