Cover Supervisors Required
Do you enjoy working with young people?
CER Education are looking for a non-Qualified Teacher/ Classroom Cover Supervisor that want to gain more experience within schools before making a strong commitment into teaching. We work very closely with our schools and we offer a wide variety of experience and skills to ensure that all the students have the opportunity to achieve best possible results.
This is an urgent requirement for the new term to cover day to day and long-term assignments. You will supervise classes during the short term absence of the teacher, managing the behaviour of students, whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment. You will be required to deliver a cover lesson to classes of students aged 11 - 17 years old, dealing with any immediate questions that students may have. The work will be set for each class and you will collect completed work after lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
To carry out the role of Cover Supervisor, you will meet at least one of the following criteria
* Higher Level Teaching Assistants NVQ Level 4.
* Qualified Sport instructors.
* UK Honours degree and considering teaching as a career.
* FE Lecturers with PGCE in FE/Adult Education teaching.
* University or college student working towards a teaching qualification.
We will consider other candidates that may be suitable for this role depending on suitability and experience.
As a Cover Supervisor with CER Education, you will benefit from:
* Great competitive pay (weekly pay) pay rates
* Recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus*
* Dedicated and committed Recruitment Consultant to support you
* Money back on your DBS from CER*
CER Education is an employment agency and an employment business. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding Cover Supervisor, please apply by submitting your CV or contact Alicia at CER on .