Simply Education is seeking strong and experienced Cover Supervisor/HLTA who can hold their own and support the staff during their busy times. The Cover Supervisor/HLTA will be required to cover lessons from the teachers and be a support unit within the school.
If you currently work in a school and hold TA experience, you can still apply to work in a secondary school, as our Educational Development Coach can provide you with training on how a secondary setting differs.
If your a QTS or NQT and register between the 7th - 21st February, we will give you a £10 voucher upon completion of registration.
As the successful Cover Supervisor/HLTA you will need to;
- Hold Relevant Qualifications ideally
- Have experience in the classroom, working within secondary schools or primary
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pounds reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job